Ubuntu Haven: FAQs
Ubuntu means unity or togetherness
No. All 118 units are sold out but for 1(One) that is left. However, we have an active secondary market that resells their houses due to high returns.
Our current project is Ubuntu Haven which will consist of 230 houses.
It is situated at Oyibi, 10 minutes drive from the Valley view university
It is 20 minutes drive from the Adenta barrier.
Valley View University and Old Sasaabi junction, Oyibi Police Station
One can access our estate through four entry routes:
- From Accra: Accra – Dodowa road
- From Tema: Tema – Akosombo road
- From Aburi: Oyarifa through Danfa
- From Dodowa Larteh : Somanya Akosombo road
- Our estate is situated such that it keeps you away from the noisy and busy city of Accra.
- Our estate is strategically located such that it has four entries and exits routes linking to Accra, Tema, Aburi and Dodowa.
- Accra is congested; as a result you can get decent houses outside its periphery. There are new residential estate springing up all over the outskirt of Accra
It covers a land size area of 30.2 acres and will consist of a total of 230 housing units.
- Smart Executive 2 Bedroom Terrace house
- Smart Executive 3 Bedroom Terrace house
- 2 Bedroom Semi detached Regular (Expandable to 3BD) House
- 3 Bedroom Semi detached Regular House ·2 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House ·3 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House
- 3 Bedroom Detached with Outhouse
- Smart Executive 2 Bedroom Terrace house – (36×62)
- Smart Executive 3 Bedroom Terrace house – (36×62)
- Semi detached 2 Bedroom Regular (Expandable to 3BD) House- (54×62)
- 3 Bedroom Semi detached Regular House- (54×62) ·2 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House- (50×85)
- 3 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House- (50×85)
- 3 Bedroom Detached with Outhouse – (75×81)
- Smart Executive 2 Bedroom Terrace house – $ 68,000
- Smart Executive 3 Bedroom Terrace house – $ 75,000
- Semi detached 2 Bedroom Regular (Expandable to 3BD) House – $ 94,000
- Semi detached 3 Bedroom Regular House – $ 112,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House –$ 115,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi detached Deluxe House – $ 131,000
- Detached 3 Bedroom with Outhouse – $ 177,000
We price in dollars because most of our materials (Rooﬁng, ﬂoor tiles, sanitary wares, cabinets, and electrical) are priced in dollars so this helps for indexation purposes. However we accept cedi payments at its equivalent exchange rate.
- Documentation for Indenture
- Cost of Utility Meters and its connection
- Cost of CAM (Amount can only be conﬁrmed upon occupancy)
- Self Financing option
- Full payment upfront
- Make a deposit of between 10-20% now and spread the rest over a period of 1year.
- Mortgage option · Between 10 – 20% down payment and the balance payment ﬁnanced with mortgage.
Yes, when you are doing outright cash payment or purchasing more than one house
Contact your preferred mortgage provider and present all necessary documents for processing. Make payment of the required down payment to UT properties and the remaining purchase price amount will be released to UT Properties by your mortgage provider.
Leasehold (70 years) and renewable
To some extent, you can vary the internal design; however for the sake of uniformity we discourage any external variation
Yes, depending on the availability of the preferred units.
It is a gated community where residents enjoy all the safety, security and comfort needed.
- 24/7 security services
- Estate management services
- 24/7 water supply
- Common lawn areas
- Tarred road · Covered drains
- 2 No. Swimming pools
- Tennis ball court
- Basketball court
- Shopping area
It is decided by the residents working closely with the estate management team upon assuming occupancy
It is managed by the estate management team of UT Properties.
- 24/7 security services
- Security entry and exit doors
- Well lit streets
- Length of partitioning walls for easy access by next door neighbors in times of need.
Yes. Our common lawn areas, tarred roads and bio-ﬁll digester technology make our estate environmentally friendly.
- Contact our sales team to book a visit to our development site
- Discuss payment options with the sales team
- Pick, complete and submit an application form
- Receive an oﬀer letter and Sale & purchase agreement from UT indicating general terms and conditions as well as price.
- Return the endorsed oﬀer letter and sale & purchase agreement
- Make the required initial deposit for an allocation
- Expect periodic updates from sales team on progress of work and payments
Within 3 Years.
After carrying out a thorough inspection of the property, full payment is made, documents signed and keys handed over.
We will initially notify you of your obligation to make payments as per our agreement. If you are still in default of payment we will then notify you in writing to come for a discussion on the repayment schedule and timelines. Should you still be in default after these agreed deadlines then we will reallocate the house to someone else and put your money into another house.
We will try to work closely with you as much as possible so that it does not reach that stage.
Yes, however you have to notify UTP oﬃcially and the estate management team
Yes. However you have to notify UTP and the estate management team.
- Refuse disposal
- 24/7 Security
- Maintenance of street lights
- Maintenance of drainage system
- Maintenance of shared lawn areas
- Use of communal facilities
Yes. Residents engage in periodic community meetings, keep ﬁts, barbeques and end of year parties.
You need insurance if are paying through mortgage. However it is advisable for all home owners to have insurance for their own beneﬁt
Yes. Home owners are at liberty to provide pay TV services on their own
Our Estate Management Team is responsible for the common shared areas of the estate, however home owners are responsible for maintaining internals within their perimeter fence wall by working closely with the estate management team for security reasons
You can collect your keys when inspection is done, full payment is made, and all documents have been signed
The estate management team together with the your sales representative will conduct handing over on site
Yes. Once you issue a power of attorney nominating them to do so and they present a valid ID.
Yes, In order to maintain the uniformity of the houses, to conform to estate management rules and to get security clearance.
UT Properties will install meters in all the houses for all utilities; however for electricity consumption, bills will be paid directly to ECG whiles water will be managed by UT Properties.
4 No. Sets of Indentures and Site Plans.