WE ARE HIRING
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
|1.0 JOB PURPOSE
To work with all departments and our website vendor to plan, develop and implement all aspects of UT Properties digital marketing strategy to reach more people, generate more leads, and build stronger relationships with our audiences.
2.0 KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Website: Managing our website Search Engine Optimizing (SEO); ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
· Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand and target audience. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of UT Properties offerings/activities. Manage day-to-day creation of compelling, relevant and digital content, by contributing to writing content or editing contributions from internal or external sources.
· Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base; increase audience presence on company sites and encouraging audience participation.
· Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
· Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our leads and creating engaging, relevant content.
· Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate.
3.0 DEPARTMENTAL RELATIONS
Maintains contact with all department heads and colleague staff
4.0 EXTERNAL RELATIONS
· Maintains contact with Clients and Service Providers.
5.0 RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSETS
· Responsible for the efficient utilization of tools and other assets assigned to the him/her
6.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
6.1 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
· A minimum first degree in Marketing or its equivalent
· At least 3 years’ work experience in digital marketing
· Ability to manage and write content for a website CMS
· Knowledge in the use of Google Analytics and SEO
· Strong analytics and IT skills
· Ability to manage social media campaigns
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Proficient compute skills, Microsoft Office Suit ( Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
· Knowledge in the use of the following software; Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator Mac, HTML and design software
· Practical experience in production and design
· Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
· Ability to effectively use social media digital marketing techniques.
6. 3 PERSONALITY
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills
· Result oriented
· High sense of integrity
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Team Player
How to apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: 17th December 2019