The job holder will report and work closely with the Managing Director to sell and market the company in line with its strategy and to increase profitability. Specifically, the job holder will be responsible for marketing and selling properties as well as handle all PR interests of the company in line with company policies and procedures.
Sale & Marketing
- Proactively hunt for target clients and establish communications with these clients to the benefit of the Company’s properties.
- Responsible for product presentation and arrange for client viewing.
- Responsible for sale of houses and floor space to clients.
- Develop business partnership with key clients.
- Carry out market research and customer/competitor surveys to gather information on the property market while informing management on current trends.
- Monitor Competitor activities and assist in analyzing market information.
- Assist in the evaluation of marketing campaigns to develop and maintain client network.
- Handle key clients in a professional manner on a day-to day basis.
- Maintain company Website, handle social media traffic and participate in trade exhibitions.
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies.
- Liaise With Colleagues and Key Spokes People.
- Liaise with and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email.
- Conduct research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Write and edit in-house newsletters, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, newsletters, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
- Organise events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours where necessary.
- Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Foster community relations through events such as Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR).
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1st Degree or Diploma in CIM
- 8 years post qualification relevant work experience in a property marketing, sales and management related field.
- Professional member of CIMG or CIM-UK of which 2 years should have been post professional experience in a managerial role.
- A 2nd degree will be an added advantage
- IT proficiency particularly in MS Windows, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the use of the internet, social media
- Possession of strong sales acumen
- Possession of good presentation skills.
- Disciplined and Result Oriented
- Appreciable knowledge of real estate industry and Project Management
- Knowledge of Property Market in Ghana
- Ability to plan, organize and execute work activities.
- Possession of excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Player
- Possession of a high sense of integrity